Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oh Giants...Oh Brian....

Yes, it's true. I've been totally absorbed into the legacy of Los Gigantes, like any self-respecting SF resident these days. And with that comes a complete and utter obsession with Brian Wilson. So amazing! So quirky! Such a character! What is it that I have to do to get a date with him again?? Oh the dreams. Well, why is that beard such a symbol of all that is Giant and Great? This commercial pretty much sums it all up for me. Fear the Beard, bitch.




I'm also super excited for this Showtime series on the Giants called "The Franchise." The 30 minute preview got me all riled up. And made me fall ever more in love with the strangeness that is Brian Wilson. Oh Brian, take me home....

Showtime put the first episode online HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment