Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween post!

And people wonder why Halloween is my favorite holiday. This pretty much sums up everything I love about October, and maybe life in general. I actually just saw Belzer in a movie the other day (The Big Picture, 1989), so this must be fate. Either that, or he's sneaking up on us. Yes Belzer: sing it! This is what I get for following Ice-T on twitter, and oh how glorious it is. And don't ask me about that whole "one-toothed" vampire thing; I guess maybe Belzer sees it as an analogy for his own quasipotent life? Then again, it is a love song so I guess everything is working out as it should. Get those honies! And Happy Halloween!





And in case you were wondering what Richard Belzer looked like back in the day (ie 1978)....


No comments:

Post a Comment