Friday, February 18, 2011

New Video From Britney = The Saddest Thing I Have Seen in Days....

Poor poor Britney. This video was like an epically terrifying depiction of our current media culture. At least, that's the feeling I'm walking away with.... The whole 5 times I could see Britney's face in this video, she just looked like a little girl who has been locked in the closet for years. Have you ever seen such a look of soul-crushing sadness? And not only is the theme of the video about pimping her out, but you've got blatant product placement left and right. I mean...let's face it. She wasn't even there when they made this video. Or this song. Her body might have been there, but geeze....I'm pretty sure her mind has been gone for a long time....I'm totally getting some Interstella 555 vibe here.....




No comments:

Post a Comment