Friday, February 25, 2011

News Story of the Day: Vampire Forecloses on His Bank

Yes, you read that right. A Philadelphia vampire turned the tables on Wells Fargo recently when he took them to court for not answering his letters and then tried to foreclose on their building when they ignored court-ordered payment and sheriff's mandates. This story is amazing. Mostly because this video is so freakin' boring. Here I am listening to it in the background and it could be any-old silly news story. But then I look at the image and BAM! it's a vampire!!! I had no idea that the level of political correctedness and tolerance had reached such a high in this country! It's actually a little inspiring. Because I'm pretty sure this could have never happened 10 years ago. Or could it? I'll have to think about it. Either way, as dlisted.com says, "My favorite part is that the reporter dude is never like, "Why the fuck are you wearing fangs?!" Not only has the vampire vs. banks war started off with a bang (or should I say, fang), but this is a giant step forward for vampire and human relations!"

1 comment: