Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrity Showdown

Recently there has been some question about which lovely and lusty lady is more bootylicious. Now, as Beyonce has taught us, being bootylicious is not just about the size of your ass; no, no, it embraces a whole essence, or aura if you well, of being both bootiful and booty-bountiful, also known as being callipygous. Now, I don't know who uses that word, but it's amazing. And it invokes images of the magnificent Calypso whose name rings true of seduction and voluption. The two contestants are the incontrovertible Coco, wickedly wild wife of Ice-T, who is clearly the only reason I watch Law and Order or those terrible New York straight-to-VHS cop/crime thrillers.To be perfectly honest, I don't understand how Coco can be of this planet. These pictures represent just a few of the many reasons why a) I speak only praises b) I follow her on twitter, and c) Kim Kardashian is no match-up. Ok, yes, Kim Kardashian is younger, she has real breasts, and she's smoother in the face. But she's also the kind of chick to be filing her nails during your "special-friendly" time. Now Coco? This girl looks like someone who does the freaky stuff. I'm talking the freaky-deaky stuff. And so what if Kim has a sex-tape? I couldn't find any good pictures of her on google. Where are her sexy photos? I don't want to watch that creepy tape. It's probably like from a phone camera or in b&w or some uselessness like that. I want to see her move the planets with that ass, which has she as of yet failed to do. So keep trying Kim; this latest candid bikini photo is pretty mind-boggling, but you have a long way to reach the glory of curviness that is epitomized by the true glamour yet hardcore heftiness of Coco. I mean, she's just so legit! Also, Ice-T is awesome. Super awesome. He just got arrested for speeding with a suspended license while rushing his puppy to the vet for knee surgery. And then he posted the arresting officer's name and badge number on twitter. That is clearly the most gangsta thing I've ever heard.


"Your girl's thick, but my girl's thicker."




No comments:

Post a Comment