Saturday, July 3, 2010

A new dance champion has arrived...

Well, if you noticed one thing about the 2010 World Cup, I'm sure that it's the difference between Ghana and everybody else in the post-goal dance effort. Those Germans, Dutch, blah blah blah, they run around, fall on their knees...Have you seen any whiter celebration? Yes, I know, it hasn't always been that way. I've included an impressive compilation of celebratory cock-thrusts. But only one player deserves to be added to that collection, and that is none other than The King, Lord of Africa, Mr. Gyan. Yes, he missed that goal. But, it happens to the best of us. And, as long as I have recollections of his booty-dancing, forgiveness can be given. I put in a short clip of his dance from this year, but it doesn't capture the true essence of that delightful memory engraved in the boogying section of my brain. So, a previous booty shake has also been bestowed upon you. Enjoy. Think of the high-life. And shake it, baby, shake it.







No comments:

Post a Comment