Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a sad day when....

...You're outdanced by an 80 year old man. Of course, I'm always feeling outdanced, but seriously, I broke into a panting sweat just watching this guy! Where did he get moves like that? And where can I find a bar so deliciously elegant, tolerant and filled with white hicks? Extra props go to the young strapping lads that tried to make it a conga line by joining in. They pull off many of the moves, but in a haphazard way that makes that dude's artificial hips all the more impressive. Dayum, I hope he's gettin' laid tonight!



For extra measure, here is this amazing high school "body popping" competition that has been making the rounds. Whitey over there is like some sort of boneless snake freak who can move his body in ways I never thought were possible. What I would do for some mystical dancing shoes....Oh, and this was shot in 2001 which explains the ridiculous outfits (right?). It's amazing how video cameras (or phones) may be so much more portable than in the 90's, and yet we are left with the same quality. Ah, technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment