Thursday, June 24, 2010

What else are obsessive Star Trek fans good for?

Well, I least I never again have to feel guilty about not watching the t.v. show, because this maniacal fan has clearly cut out all of the most delicate and elegant scenes for us to enjoy in concert with Ke$ha's annoying popular Tik Tok. That's right, apparently Hollywood has been getting crunk for longer than most STD riddled teenie-boppers would ever care to believe.







I thought I'd also include this amazing mash-up that I have heard praised on shallow celeb sites and independent radio stations alike. That's right, some genius has not only realized that all (in this case 2010) pop songs sound the same, but they can be pieced together into an awesome piece of art that epitomizes the bland vulgarity of the contemporary popular music scene. All praise the music machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment