Sunday, June 13, 2010

Music Video of the Day

Man oh man. This heart-stopping music video had 19k views last night when I first watched it, and this morning it's at 30k views and counting. These views are definitely deserved. And this glorious work of art is why Youtube was invented. This video is clearly a piece of modern art for the ages if you ask me (which is why people never do). I believe the scientific term for a song as such is "Ho Anthem." That's right, working girls know how to rap too. Better yet, they know what to rap about. The best thing about this video (besides the character Smokahontas Jones, the tiny tricks, the booty sparkles and the all around low-budget beauty of this gem) is how progressively liberal it is. I count PSA's left and right. These girls (right?) are telling us what's real. And I'm with them! They're pro-legalized prostitution (obviously), pro-legalized marijuana, and they're even pro-gay rights! It's never good when I'm thinking to myself, "that Miami chick, Smokahontas Jones, would probably make a pretty good politician." Take a page out of this notebook Sarah Palin. Maybe if you were more upfront about the dicks you were sucking to get where you are, people would be more supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment