Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She says what we're all thinking....



This is an amazing piece of eloquence that truly captures the beauty of the English language. This woman knows exactly what she wants to say and she delivers it with the deliberate precision of a well-practiced monologue. I wonder how many days she has rehearsed this rant&rave in her head. But all of that effort comes to fruition in this epic phone message that already has over 40k views on youtube and counting. This is my favorite part of her essay on weather-interruption abuse...

"I don't give a crap about that storm. I don't care about that tornado near that county, near that town. I don't care about those people. All I care about is seeing the season finale of my show. It would be different if he was talking about a tornado that was going to affect me. But he's not. I don't give a flying fuck. You people, fix it now!"

Do you know what the best part about all of this is?: She's talking about that show Criminal Minds. Fucking Criminal Minds?! Wow. Apathy in the United States has reached a new high (and it's not the good kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment