Saturday, May 29, 2010

This is a sad day for humanity my friends...

The great Dennis Hopper has gone over the river and into the hills to see the great grandmother in the sky (or outerspace or hyperspace or innerspace or where-ever). He is absolutely one of my favorite actors of all times, mostly because he's in some of my favorite movies of all time. A few of the ones I've posted about on my movie blog, This Mortal Coil, include Waterworld, Unspeakable, My Science Project (omg, one of my fave movies ever!), The Super Mario Brothers Movie (omg again!), and of course Easy Rider. And don't give me this Blue Velvet this and Blue Velvet that shit. That movie was disgusting! The only movie I'm sorry didn't yet make it to the blogfront is the cowboy classic Space Truckers. Oh lordy, lordy. Talk about a man who lived life to the fullest! RIP my friend; Hollywood is poorer off without you.













-This is bigger than the planet...It's even bigger than the solar system...
-Wait a second Bob, is this like when you told us we could smoke banana peels?
-(Laughs) Oh ye of little faith
-Then, what is it Bob?
-What is it? I'll tell you what it is! It's a time-space warp that's created by that's this gizmo that will warp something into our dimension. Or we could travel through time and space!

No comments:

Post a Comment