Friday, May 28, 2010

Word of the Day = Candelabra!



Well, this new Rihanna music video has been making the rounds. It's not that exciting of a video, except the song is about woman-love and R and her costar are smoking hot. I'm going to go ahead and deem this the most convincing lesbian pop video of the year. Cha-ching! I wasn't really blown away or anything, and I had no leanings towards a post until I heard Rihanna utter this beauty of a lyric: "then we danced underneath the candelabra." Now, I don't know about you, but I'm not even sure that's possible. Anyway, strange biologist that I am, I have to admit that the only I reason I even know what that word means is because of its metaphoric applications in describing the process of human evolution. I know, I'm a nerd. But, nerd that I am, I thought it was hilarious and hence this poppy post. Okay, continue on with your lives....






No comments:

Post a Comment