Monday, May 24, 2010

Word of the Day = Ass!

1) Now, I've always been on Team Angelina, mostly because she's sexy as sin and into the dirty stuff. Plus, she kicks ass in movies whereas Jennifer Aniston is, you know, that chick from Friends. But this picture of Aniston on the set of some shitty movie that will come out next summer, flipflopper that I am, has changed my mind. Especially considering recent posts, I just can't side with Angelina anymore. I mean, look at that Aniston ass! Do you know how old she is? 41! That's right. She looks like a frickin' supermodel! Angelina Jolie is only 34, yet she has the body of a 100 year old woman. That is no good! Team Aniston, here I come...




















2) People have been fretting over this semi-scandalous photo of Venus Williams at a recent tennis tournament. That's right folks, apparently Venus Williams playing tennis can be NSFW. She's been wearing ridiculous things all season. Some people say it's to rile up the squares, but mostly it's because she designed them, she likes them, and she wants people to buy them. It's true, the skin-colored spandex is probably meant to be tittillating. And I think people can be slightly frightened by an ass that can break fingers, but I'm all for it. It's like ballet, dudes! She's a super athlete! I want to see her freaky muscles doing their freaky thing! And thus it has been spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment